Date:      Sat, 17 Aug 2002 15:01:19 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Ross Lippert <ripper@eskimo.com>
To:        friar_josh@webwarrior.net
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: docs/40841 Wrong info in ppp-primer

Yeah, I'm sorry I didn't submit a real patch.  If it had
been just the english version I would have diff-ed, but I
wanted to hit the non-english translations too, and I
wasn't sure how to do the diff right (not a lack of experience
with diff, well maybe, but more there were other modified
files in the tree which were not part of the pr).

Thanks for patching it.  Boy what a frustrating evening that
was.

-r