Date:      Sun, 11 Mar 2012 10:16:54 -0500
From:      "Conrad J. Sabatier" <conrads@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, Jennifer Blalock <blalock18@gmail.com>
Subject:   Joseph Campbell on PBS today

Didn't you mention Joseph Campbell not too long ago, in response to my
"Hash Wednesday" mailing, referring to the importance/necessity of
rituals?

Well, today at noon on Channel 12, they'll be airing a program titled
"Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myth with Bill Moyers".  Three (3)
hours long it is!  From the description on TV Guide, it sounds like
it should be quite interesting.

Preceding it there's "Peter, Paul and Mary: 25th Anniversay Concert"
(from 1986).  They're doing "Puff, The Magic Dragon" as I write this.
:-)  Loved that song when I was an innocent young little boy.  I always
associated it with the "Cecil and Beany" cartoon show.  :-)

Have a pleasant and relaxing Sunday.

Conrad

--
Conrad J. Sabatier