Date:      Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:28:15 -0800 (PST)
From:      Kevin Brunelle <frobbnicate42@yahoo.com>
To:        stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Installworld fails at openssl

Sorry this does not include the actual error message,
I applied my attempt and started the install before I
stopped to think about sending it in.

The error I got was pod2man not found. What I did to
*fix* this was to put the absolute path
`/usr/bin/pod2man` in
/usr/src/secure/usr.bin/openssl/Makefile.

The install completed with no problems. I just have
two questions:

1) I think this is the second time this exact same
thing has happened to me at the exact same place...
did it not get fixed last time and if not why didn't
the file I changed get updated when I cvsup'd.

2) Was doing what I did the right thing to do? Could
this have potential affects to my system that I don't
know about?

Thanks for your time, and keep up the great work.

Kevin Brunelle
--
"The thing I love most about deadlines is the
wonderful WHOOSHing sound they make as they go past."

=====
Don't open your eyes, you won't like what you see,
The devils of truth steal the souls of the free.
Don't open your eyes, take it from me,
I have found you can find happiness in slavery.