Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:43:11 -0400 (EDT)
From:      interpheer <interpheer@ebnsk1.nj.home.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Sound with 3.2

Hello I have an AWE64 sound card (irq5 dma1) and was wondering how I would
configure it with pcm0? I looked around in the handbook but i got
conflicts when I used their method.. it seems that when i used MAKEDEV
snd0 like they said it didn't work.. but MAKEDEV sn1 did.. i still got
some kind of conflict like "pcm0 isn't configured would you like to use
pcm1" ...