Date:      Thu, 19 May 2016 00:11:18 -0400
From:      Randy Westlund <rwestlun@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   What changes are welcome?

--IU5/I01NYhRvwH70

I'd like to start contributing to the base system, but I need
clarification on what sort of changes would be welcome.

I thought I'd start on simple compiler warnings.  The top code in
/contrib/top, for example uses K&R-style function definitions and
implicit return types that spews -Wimplicit-int and -Wreturn-type
warnings.

While I'm silencing those, is it appropriate for me to make the file
follow style(9)?

Once I have a diff, should I just upload it to bugzilla, or is it
preferable to put it on phabricator and then link to it from bugzilla?

Randy

--IU5/I01NYhRvwH70

--IU5/I01NYhRvwH70--