Date:      Tue, 21 Oct 1997 07:50:37 +0100 (MET)
From:      Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
To:        mark@vmunix.com (Mark Mayo)
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PNP and new Sound code ?

> Wasn't Luigi's new PnP / Sound driver supposed to make it into
> 2.2.5? I just cvsupp'ed and I don't see it anywhere...
> There should be a /sys/i386/isa/pnp.[ch] and a "snd" directory,

it was discussed but did not make into 2.2.5 -- the relevant bits are
somewhere in xperimnt/ (and will be on the 2.2.5 CD) or on my web page
http://www.iet.unipi.it/~luigi/FreeBSD.html

Unfortunately I am still doing some development, particularly on the
sound code, so people who have net access should preferably try to fetch
the latest code than use the CD.

	Cheers
	Luigi