Date:      Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:31:35 +0100 (CET)
To:        "O.Trofileeva" <olq@sinshost.sins.ru>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: OSPF

I think you can use them as default routes.
I think gated would be useful but why don;t you use CISCO routers for such
a topic? For example a CISCO 7200

The difficulty I think is in setting them up.
You will have to set manually which is hte default router for a group of
machines and which is the other default router for the other group of
machines. A machine on a subnet cannot use more than a default route
the same time I think.

regards

Rick