Date:      Thu, 9 Aug 2018 14:04:44 -0400
From:      Erica Cruz <ericac@reply2setup.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wine Enthusiasts List

Hi,

Would you be interested in reaching out to "Wine Enthusiasts list " from USA?

Our Databases:- 1.Beer Enthusiasts List    2.Alcohol Enthusiasts List
                 3.Beverage Consumers       4.Liquor Enthusiasts List
                 5.Food Enthusiasts List    6.Gift Buyers List
                 7.Luxury Brand Buyers List 8.Home Owners List
                 9.Spa and Resort Visitors and many more.

All the contacts are opt-in verified, 100 percent permission based and can be used for unlimited multi-channel marketing.

Please let me know your thoughts towards procuring the Wine Enthusiasts list.

Best Regards,
Erica Cruz
Research Analyst

We respect your privacy, if you do not wish to receive any further emails from our end, please reply with a subject Leave Out.