Date:      Tue, 1 May 2001 12:21:8 -0800
From:      DAC <usmc1@dslextreme.com>
To:        "freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Not sure where I am?

I installed everything and on my first boot I come to this message(after logging on) :
Welcome to FreeBSD!
Before seeking technical help,please use the following resources:
*Security advisories, etc,etc
*the handbook and faq docs,etc.,etc.
If you still have a question or problem please take , etc.,etc,etc

At the bottom is this cursor:
$
MY question is where am I at in the boot process and how do I move on? Is there a problem or is everything fine at this point and all I need is the proper commands to move on ?
Thanks in advance!
Don