Date:      Tue, 22 Jul 1997 19:14:36 +0200
From:      Richard Gresek <rg@plusline.de>
To:        Dev Chanchani <dev@wopr.inetu.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: pseudo-device ccd

>I was just wondering about experience in concatenating multiple disks.
>(And does this option work with multiple disks, or just multiple
>partitions within one disk)?

You can concatenate multiple disks. They should be of the same geometry but
donīt have to be. We have best experiences with ccd on our news server -
absolutly reliable. It is one of the nice features in FreeBSD ;-))

Richard
# Richard Gresek                DPN Verbund-Partner
# c/o Plus.Line                 -> Frankfurt
# Oppenheimer Landstr. 55       -> Stuttgart
# D-60596 Frankfurt/M.          -> Westerwald
# Tel.: +49 69 61991275
# Fax:  +49 69 610238           http://www.plusline.de