Date:      Wed, 02 Oct 1996 23:41:22 +0800
From:      "HuangMin(Tunny)" <hmin@public.cq.sc.cn>
To:        Doug Lo <jwlo@ms11.hinet.net>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: problem for CXterm & large file.

>you can get xcin&crxvt to type chinese on the terminal. It's more POWERFUL
  >than Cxterm.
  >Check out "ftp://miau.cs.ccu.edu.tw/chinese/unix/input/", also you
need to
  >use chinese
  >system on communicator 4.03b, download "Xcin Anywhere" 3.0 version.
  >"ftp://math.ntu.edu.tw/incomming/XA"

I can't reach those two sites, what's the problem? Can you provide some
other
sites has the same thing?

  > You should look around for another mailer.  I show your message
first
  > as it arrived, and secondly in a legible form:

What's means? I'm using communitor under windows NT. Maybe I should send
mail
in normal text model, but not html model, right?

   > Has anyone used CXterm?
  >
  > I've tried it.
  >
  > > I got problems there.
  >
  > So did I.  I couldn't find any fonts which would display correctly.

Sir, I have never got this problem, I download the Chinese font, and it
works
well. If you can give me more information, maybe I can help you.

OK, now my problem is basically clear, this problem is not related to
CXterm,
but for "ee" program, I should get another program for huge file
reading.
Infact, now I find CXterm is a useful terminal. It directly support any
program
can run under xterm and provide more powerful function, its chinese
input
methods are also good and enough, now my CXterm is running well.