Date:      Tue, 12 Jan 2021 09:01:15 -0800
From:      Rob Ballantyne <robballantyne3@gmail.com>
To:        Dennis Clarke <dclarke@blastwave.org>
Cc:        FreeBSD PowerPC ML <freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Heat-death of the last of the 2-socket/2-cores-each PowerMac G5s that I have access to

I've got two of these units.  My plan is to try and keep one running.
However, I haven't started the running one for over a year.

I don't know if everyone has seen: http://archive.is/v6ziF. It's an archive
of the cooling system rebuild that someone once did.  I attempted it on one
of my units, unfortunately the first attempt was unsuccessful.

Regards,

Rob