Date:      Tue, 20 Aug 1996 10:54:54 -0500
From:      Global Internet Shopping Mall <gism@isot.isot.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   DNS Problem Again

I got me a 2G IDE and reinstalled 2.1.  I configured it same as I did
before, but now I can ping by IP but by name.  Also the nslookup will
display server name with 0.0.0.0 IP when first ran instead of 206.24.68.15.
And can't lookup up anyone else but <multibyte.multibyte.com> and its
canical names.

I looked over the DNS configuration, and can't seem to find error.  Its very
close to one in isot.isot.com and ORA's DNS book.

In /etc/sysconfig, I got the hostname=multibyte.multibyte.com and
defaultrouter=isot.isot.com which are tied in by ethernet.

Am I missing anything else?