Date:      Tue, 19 Feb 2013 00:00:27 -0500
From:      Brett Wynkoop <wynkoop@wynn.com>
To:        Oleksandr Tymoshenko <gonzo@bluezbox.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: failed mount root on pi

Greeting-

Well I had to drop the mmc bus down to 400Khz per DamnHippi's
suggestion in chat and now the Pi works.

Gonzo I think maybe you should back the change out of the sources and
drop it back to 400 Khz.

-Brett

--

wynkoop@wynn.com               http://prd4.wynn.com/wynkoop/pgp-keys.txt
917-642-6925

Gun Control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and
strangled with her own pantyhose, is somehow morally superior to a
woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound