Date:      Wed, 10 May 2000 22:54:36 +0100 (BST)
From:      Duncan Barclay <dmlb@ragnet.demon.co.uk>
To:        Thomason Fan <thomason@hkstar.com>, Ted Buswell <tbuswell@acadia.net>, Preston Garrison <pgarriso@hiendmedia.com>, Nigel Roles <ngr@9fs.org>, Mike Smith <msmith@freebsd.org>, Michele Lucini <lucini@avantec.ch>, Jacob S.Barrett <jsbarrett@acm.org>, joeo@cracktown.com, Jim Flowers <jflowers@ezo.net>, Warner Losh <imp@village.org>, freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org, Arun Sharma <adsharma@sharmas.dhs.org>
Subject:   New version (1.2) of Raylink driver, works on -current too!

Hi all,

The latest version of the Raylink driver is available at

        http://www.ragnet.demon.co.uk/raylink-1.2.tar.gz
or
        http://www.ragnet.demon.co.uk/raylink.tar.gz

The driver now has versions that support 3.x and -current. RELENG_4
will be Real Soon Now!

Version 1.2: 10/5/00
Updates since 1.1
        Port to -current under OLDCARD. We can run on FreeBSD
        3.1...3.5, and current at 4 May 2000. Different files needed.

        Some shuffling around of code into different files and move to
        /sys/dev/ray. Most code changes are cleaning up probe, attach,
        detach and attribute memory hacks whilst porting to -current,
        none are functional.

Good luck and happy hacking,

Duncan

P.S. Mike/Warner is this ready for commiting yet? I can send you a
CVS tree if you want.

---