Date:      Mon, 24 Feb 1997 21:02:44 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Mr M P Searle <csubl@csv.warwick.ac.uk>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   desktops

There was some discussion about nice desktops on FreeBSD a couple of days ago.
I promised mine, and here it is:

http://www.warwick.ac.uk/~csubl/desk.xwd.gz

This will only be there for a week or so, as it's 500K and I don't have
much space. It's a 16 bit, 1152x864, gzipped XWD. (JPEGs either looked ugly
or were bigger than this, so I kept it as it was.)

There isn't anything much special on it except an xfractint and a gimp. I'll
make another one with other stuff on if there's something you want. It'll
also look nicer when the new, improved, RSN version of the window manager
comes out.