Date:      Thu, 07 Aug 1997 08:16:20 -0500
From:      Isaac Hopkins <ihopkins@state.net>
To:        cn649@torfree.net (TS Tsang)
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INN: 400 No Space

At 09:19 PM 8/6/97 GMT, you wrote:
>I got the following message when I try to telnet to my NNTP Server.
>What Happen? and how can I resolve it?
>
>--
>Escape character is '^]'.
>400 No space (newslib) [innwatch:36] 13448 lt 25000
>Connection closed by foreign host.

What is happening is that newswatch, checks to see how much space is left
on the /var partition before it lets anyone in.  apparently you only have
13448 free blocks and INN checks to make sure you have at least 25000
(13448 lt 25000) you either need to free up some space on that partition,
make it bigger or change the place that innwatch looks (by editing the
innwatch.ctl file).

Hope this helps.

Isaac Hopkins
Minnesota OnLine