Date:      Thu, 23 Nov 2000 20:00:37 +0000
From:      Y u r i <ure@home.com>
To:        wulfie <wulfie@wulfric7.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anti-spam policy

Hello,

w> plenty of it on this list. However, here's mine - I'm unsubscribing.

    i just can't figure out what purpose this list serves, i guess
    this is just another of those unix jokes; every time the
    ever-present threat that things may start making sense is coming
    closer to fruition somebody comes up with a solution that serves
    no other purpose but to confuse an innocent newbie.
    all i heard here so far is verbotten this and verbotten that.

    call me stupid, but i am unsubscribing too. plus, all of these
    lists are duplicated on usenet and dejanews, thast's where real
    spam is coming from. kinda lame for gray bearded gurus, isn't it?

--
Best regards,