Date:      Fri, 17 Sep 2010 09:24:04 +0000 (UTC)
From:      Vadim Goncharov <vadim_nuclight@mail.ru>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Policy for removing working code

Hi jhell!

Good idea. I think the web site is viewed by more people than read announce@.

> FreeBSD-CA-??? "Change Announcement?" for that are constructed much of
> the same way the SA & EN are ?.

No, as this is not certain - if volunteers will answer the call, feature may
survive instead of removal.

--
WBR, Vadim Goncharov. ICQ#166852181       mailto:vadim_nuclight@mail.ru
[Moderator of RU.ANTI-ECOLOGY][FreeBSD][http://antigreen.org][LJ:/nuclight]