Date:      Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:39:00 -0800 (PST)
From:      sphin X <sphinX@euromedia.ro>
To:        "Andrey Nepomnyaschih" <nas@chartpilot.ru>, freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: ntfs - question

Andrey, thank u for ur answer man. i was looking for an answer like this for sometime...

so, it numbers them according to the type isnt it? man, i got to do my reading...

i'll try it tonight cause i got a few downloads going at the time...probably gonna work. its exactly as u said. extended partition seen as d: from NT.

thans a lot...take care.

--- "Andrey Nepomnyaschih" <nas@chartpilot.ru>