Date:      Wed, 18 Feb 1998 04:21:27 GMT
From:      jak@cetlink.net (John Kelly)
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@creative.net.au>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD radiusified pppd..

On Wed, 18 Feb 1998 09:11:48 +0800, Adrian Chadd
<adrian@creative.net.au> wrote:

>I've had to resort to an older version because my previous employer won't let
>me release it to the public. I'm incorporating the Framed-Route support now,
>I'll have it up for FTP by sometime today.

Pardon my arriving late to this discussion ...  but I need more info
about RADIUS on FreeBSD.  I read Livingston's web page and they said
RADIUS software was available in source form and free to Livingston
customers.

Which RADIUS implementation are you using, Livingstons's or some
other?

--
The day of the proprietary OS is over.  Long live free software.