Date:      Tue, 2 Jan 2024 08:22:13 +0100
From:      Kurt Jaeger <pi@freebsd.org>
To:        Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@leidinger.net>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ZFS problems since recently ?

Hi!

> The sysctl for block cloning is vfs.zfs.bclone_enabled.
> To check if a pool has made use of block cloning:
>     zpool get all poolname | grep bclone

One more thing:

I have two pools on that box, and one of them has some bclone files:

# zpool get all ref | grep bclone
ref   bcloneused                     21.8M                          -
ref   bclonesaved                    24.4M                          -
ref   bcloneratio                    2.12x                          -
# zpool get all pou | grep bclone
pou   bcloneused                     0                              -
pou   bclonesaved                    0                              -
pou   bcloneratio                    1.00x                          -

The ref pool contains the system and some files.
The pou pool is for poudriere only.

How do I find which files on ref are bcloned and how can I remove the
bcloning from them ?

--
pi@FreeBSD.org         +49 171 3101372                  Now what ?