Date:      Tue, 29 Sep 1998 19:59:35 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Tim Wolfe <tim@clipper.net>
To:        linux-net@vger.rutgers.edu, list@inet-access.net, freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Unix Routing

I am in desperate need of the ability to do equal cost multi path routing
under either Linux 2.0.X or FreeBSD 2.2.X.  Just in case I'm using different
terminology here is what I am looking to do.

I have 2 ethernet connections to another network.  I want traffic to switch
between interface1 and interface2 every other packet.

I will be extremely grateful if anyone could give me a pointer in the right
direction.  Also I would be willing to use other OS's to make this happen.

TIA,

Tim

Timothy M. Wolfe       | Why surf when you can Sail?
tim@clipper.net	       | Join Oregon's Premier
Sr. Network Engineer   | Wireless Internet Provider!
ClipperNet Corporation | http://www.clipper.net/