Date:      Mon, 11 Oct 1999 21:36:03 -0500
From:      Susie Ward <sward@voltage.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Mirroring

At 12:18 AM 10/12/99 +0100, OrbitalNet Office wrote:
>Hi, does anyone know of a Disk mirroring system for FreeBSD, for example
>like the "Symantec Ghost" for PC?

Not sure exactly what you're looking to accomplish, but I ran across a disk
mirroring card that looked rather interesting at http://www.arcoide.com/  I
haven't tried one yet, but have been planning on it.  Has anyone used this
yet? If so, I'd like to hear any comments you have about it.

Thanks,

Susie