Date:      Tue, 22 Aug 2017 06:37:22 +0000
From:      daniel@hotseoproposal.com
To:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Promotional Plan !!

Good day,

Did you get a chance to review my previous email?

Kindly let me know if you are interested and we would be happy to share our
best proposal, company profile, client testimonials and work samples. We
can provide you an idea of services and pricing.

Have a lovely day.

Warm Regards,

Daniel Richard

New Business Expert