Date:      Sat, 21 Apr 2001 05:29:54 -0700 (PDT)
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, riccardo@torrini.org
Subject:   Re: nroff stopped working

>Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 14:12:59 +0200 (CEST)
>From: Riccardo Torrini <riccardo@torrini.org>

>I'm using -current from 3.0 w/out big problems over last years.
>But after last 3 make world man breaks: trying _ANY_ man give
>me an empty page but under .../man/man*/*.gz sources are good.
>Only formatted-compressed pages are wrong.

I ended up removing all of the pre-formatted man pages, and things
worked after that.

>PS: Any news about burncd?  My PR are stalled?  Last month I was
>unable only to close cd, now I am unable even to ask msinfo  :-(

I've been using burncd (though under -STABLE; haven't tried it under
-CURRENT (yet)) successfully....

Cheers,
david
As a computing professional, I believe it would be unethical for me to
advise, recommend, or support the use (save possibly for personal
amusement) of any product that is or depends on any Microsoft product.