Date:      Thu, 7 Jan 2021 04:34:46 -0800
From:      David Wolfskill <david@catwhisker.org>
To:        current@freebsd.org, "Herbert J. Skuhra" <herbert@gojira.at>
Subject:   Re: Reinstalling libncurses.so.9

--X8lvS6+i2XkOCG2/

On Thu, Jan 07, 2021 at 03:58:07AM -0800, David Wolfskill wrote:
> > I think the commit message explains everything:
> >=20
> > https://cgit.freebsd.org/src/commit/?id=3D821aa63a09402935da0a73abf20ba=
0441562aa07
>=20
> Seems to me that an update to the misc/compat12x port might be in order:

I was wrong about that; sorry.  As the commit message notes:

|   Since the .9 version only lived in the dev branch and never ended in a
|   release, it is simply removed and not added to any binary compat
|   package.

Peace,
david
--=20
David H. Wolfskill                              david@catwhisker.org
"President Donald Trump caused this insurrection with his lies and
conspiracy theories about the election process being rigged against him."
 - Scott Jennings

See https://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for my public key.

--X8lvS6+i2XkOCG2/

--X8lvS6+i2XkOCG2/--