Date:      Mon, 8 Jun 2020 21:16:37 +0300
From:      Nikita Druba <admin@npo-lencor.ru>
To:        freebsd-ports <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Update for net-im/openfire

Hello!

I'm adjusted openfire port for new compiler. And now I tested last 4.5.2
version with openjdk 8 and 11 versions. Also I tested update from
previous version to last. For test clean installation update was
successfully with embedded and external database, but for my production
server I was needed to remove all files from
/usr/local/share/java/openfire and configure it again. All my settings
store in external database and it was not complicated, but for some
users can be a problem.

It is my first experience here. What must be my next steps to place
correctly this update to ports tree?

Thanx in advance.