Date:      Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:02:17 -0700
From:      Tyler Gee <geekout@gmail.com>
To:        "Kevin D. Kinsey, DaleCo, S.P." <kdk@daleco.biz>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: CD's ?

I tend to install based off of the mini disc, harden the system, then
cvsup and start pulling in and installing everything else.

Also, I think if you are going to be installing -current, you might as
well do the boot only disc and then do and FTP install, that way you
are actually getting the most current -current.  If you are doing a
stable install you might want to just get disc1 and disc2

-wtgee