Date:      Fri, 18 Oct 2013 11:00:37 +0600
From:      =?koi8-r?B?59XM0cXXIOfP28E=?= <gosha-necr@yandex.ru>
To:        =?utf-8?B?QmVybmhhcmQgRnLDtmhsaWNo?= <decke@bluelife.at>
Cc:        "freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org" <freebsd-emulation@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: VirtualBox not working on 10-Beta1

    18.10.2013, 01:52, "Bernhard Fröhlich" <decke@bluelife.at>:

     It sounds more like a problem that we usually see when you start
     vbox as root which leaves some files in /tmp root permissions. But
     it's really hard to make a good guess without an proper error
     message.

   Thanks for answer Bernhard!

   But I read while search solution on the net that recommendations, and I
   do that:

   rm -rf /root/.VirtualBox

   rm -rf ~/.VirtualBox (from user)

   rm -rf /var/tmp/.vbox* (from root)

   After reboot there is a directory appears in /var/tmp:

   drwx------ 2 root wheel 512 Oct 18 10:55 .vbox-root-ipc

   ls -la /var/tmp/.vbox-root-ipc/
   total 12
   drwx------ 2 root wheel 512 Oct 18 10:55 .
   drwxrwxrwt 10 root wheel 512 Oct 18 10:55 ..
   srwx------ 1 root wheel 0 Oct 18 10:55 ipcd
   -rw------- 1 root wheel 4 Oct 18 10:55 lock

   I have a several virtualbox machines on FreeBSD 8.x and FreeBSD 9.x and
   there is no any problem with it setup, but in that case I have that
   problem..

   Maybe someone can try reproduce that problem with FreeBSD 10-Beta1
   AMD64?