Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 22:31:15 -0500 (EST)
From:      Ron Bickers <rbickers@intercenter.net>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache Virtual Servers (single IP)

On Wed, 19 Feb 1997, Michael Slater wrote:

> What's clueless about ISP's that use dynamic IP's ? Are they
> "clueless" because they dont do it the way you do it ?

I can tell I need to leave my sarcasm for voice.

The point was that when static IP addressing was the norm and ISPs started
switching to dynamic, everyone cried bloody murder.  I don't know if
that's really a decent analogy because, like Michael said, dynamic IP
addresses makes technical sense, this "IP-less" virtual hosting really
doesn't.  If we have to make a technical kludge because of address space,
then so be it.