Date:      Sun, 15 Apr 2007 13:58:02 -0500
From:      David Duchscher <daved@tamu.edu>
To:        freebsd-performance@freebsd.org
Subject:   10 gigabit performance

--Apple-Mail-3-787787377
	delsp=yes;
	format=flowed

Anybody have any performance numbers on 10 gigabit interfaces?  We
are looking for numbers on both routing and bridging for the various
packet sizes.  We would like to see where FreeBSD sits with other
products we are comparing and do not have any 10 gigabit interfaces
to test as yet.  On that note, if anybody has any recommendations or
comments on 10 gigabit network cards that work with freebsd, it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time,
--
DaveD