Date:      Fri, 13 Sep 2019 11:49:23 +0530
From:      Mihir Luthra <luthramihir708@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   correct ways to get code reviewed

Hi everyone,

I am a new contributor to FreeBSD projects. Recently I have started making
changes in the source code by working on project ipv6 userland cleanup [1].
I did post one patch to phabrictor which got reviewed as well.

I had some queries in my mind on which I wanted some advice.
1) Should I post another patch only after the first one has been approved
or is it better to keep posting patches irrespective of review status of
the first?

2) Should I ask commiters for review individually or should I post the link
on the mailing lists? Or maybe should I simply wait for the patch to get
reviewed without informing anyone?

3) If the patch gets approved, do I need to submit a pul request on github
or is their some different procedure?

[1] https://wiki.freebsd.org/SummerOfCodeIdeas#IPv6_Userland_Cleanup

Thanks,
Mihir