Date:      Wed, 16 Sep 1998 01:30:13 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Snob Art Genre <benedict@echonyc.com>
To:        current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CAM woes

Immediately upon boot of my first CAM kernel:

vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: f29a4000

Oh, I booted it twice before that -- it panicked on integer divide fault
in kernel mode the first time.  I didn't write it all down because I
thought I'd be able to reproduce it, but the second time the kernel
booted fine and the third time the above happened.

 Ben

"You have your mind on computers, it seems."