Date:      Sun, 16 Jul 2000 13:43:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Raymond Law <rayvinly@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   can't talk to klauncher error

I installed KDE over a T1 connection and it runs fine.
 But when I disconnect my box from the network, it
took a long time for the KDE to start up and it
immediately gives me a popup box saying "can't talk to
klauncher".  Also, when I click anything in the menu,
it locks up.

I am using XFree 3.3.6.  What is the cause of this
problem and how can I fix it?  Thanks.