Date:      Mon, 8 Apr 2002 11:03:52 +0200
From:      aaron <aaron@lo-res.org>
To:        Nick Sayer <nsayer@quack.kfu.com>, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: suggestion: handbook 17.14: Basic IPv6 setup using 6to4

On Monday 08 April 2002 04:08, Nick Sayer wrote:

Hi nick!
Hi list!

I have been working (as time permitted) on the IPv6 chapter.
How about mergeing our texts?
I have a IPv6 primer more or less ready.

So in other words: would it be ok for you If I included your 6to4 section?
This would give us (in total) the following sections:

* intro to IPv6 & brief history
* Background on IPv6 addresses
* How to connect to the 6bone
* How to connect via 6to4
* How to connect via freent6
* DNS in IPv6
- still missing a section on mobileIP + IPv6 (is this working?)

I could finish it by today evening (local time :)

greetings,
aaron.

--
If time heals all wounds, how come the belly button stays the same?