Date:      Mon, 23 Aug 1999 08:50:05 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Ilmar S. Habibulin" <ilmar@ints.ru>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/13300: mount_mfs dums core while shutdown

The following reply was made to PR kern/13300; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Ilmar S. Habibulin" <ilmar@ints.ru>
To: Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 19:38:13 +0400 (MSD)

 On Mon, 23 Aug 1999, Sheldon Hearn wrote:

 > I'm pretty sure this problem was fixed in 3.2-RELEASE. Could you try
 > with a more recent version of FreeBSD and let us know?

 I've just installed 3.2 release. run some tests and couldn't reproduce
 this error. Maybe you are right and it was fixed. Anyway i'm sorry, i've
 just found and traced this error two weeks ago. If the problem still exist
 i'll let you know.