Date:      Wed, 24 Mar 1999 11:27:43 -0000
From:      "Grant Beckerleg" <grant@vbc.net>
To:        <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   name server not found

hello people,
                      I have a mail problem - mail to a client from
certain networks is being returned with following message :-

Returned mail: Host unknown (name server:
mail_server.primaryuk.com.:host not found)

I know that recently they have changed mail systems from lotus notes
to ms exchange. Mail from companies like ibm, ms get through, mail
from ourselves, global.net and axis.com are being returned.

Any suggestions as to problem or remedy?
rgds
Grant Beckerleg         VBCnet GB Ltd       http://www.vbc.net
tel +44 117 929 1316     fax +44 117 927 2015