Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:26:51 -0700
From:      "Freddie Cash" <fcash@bigfoot.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Nice quote on "GPL bad, MS worse, BSD good" issue

Below has got to be the simplest, easiest-to-understand, and most
realistic view I have seen yet on the whole "GPL bad, MS worse" issue.
Why can't people on this list (with a few exceptions) be this succint??
:-)  Certainly made things a little clearer in my mind -- although I
don't quite agree with everything below.

[taken from:
http://linux.com/development/newsitem.phtml?sid=63&aid=10545 ]

Freddie
fcash@bigfoot.com