Date:      Sat, 18 Feb 2017 12:15:47 -0700
From:      "Russell L. Carter" <rcarter@pinyon.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   radeon GL woes

So I've run into the radeon problem on xorg upgrade, running
mpv gives the

libGL error: Version 7 or imageFromFds image extension not found
libGL error: failed to load driver: r600

error.

Adding /usr/local/etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/dri.conf:

Section "Device"
         Identifier "Radeon"
         Driver "radeon"
         Option "DRI" "2"
EndSection

has no effect.  Nor does setting Option "DRI" "3"

I am running without an xorg file, it has up till now
run great.

I've reinstalled everything that I can think of, I build
via poudriere, and I got rid of the llvm37 and llvm38 that
were lurking on this system.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Russell