Date:      Tue, 22 May 2012 19:04:29 -0700
From:      Bob Frazier <bobf@mrp3.com>
To:        Jason Helfman <jgh@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [RFC] Seeking Approval: include bsd.port.pre.mk so SRC_BASE is defined before referenced

On 05/21/12 15:04, Jason Helfman so wittily quipped:

> I am working on the following pr, and would like to get others approval to
> the following patch:
> http://people.freebsd.org/~jgh/files/pre-patch.txt
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=ports/165994
>
> This patch is fixing several use cases of SRC_BASE before it is defined.

(re: comms/uarduno port)

Now that I understand what the patch is for I totally agree, it should
be applied to comms/uarduno as well.  I believe I copied my port from
one of the others that had the 'bad logic' in it, so thanks for catching it.

Do I need to make the change or are you going to do it on your end?