Date:      Sat, 25 May 2002 16:41:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Hiten Pandya <hitmaster2k@yahoo.com>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        chris@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: A Known Problems List? (was Re: Document not found - [snip])

--- Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@FreeBSD.ORG> wrote:
> > Good Idea, but, how would the users know that there is PR filed for this
> > purpose? perhaps by using the newsflash?
>
> By reading the Gnats index over the Web, of course ;-)

OK.  But would everyone go through this index just for knowing that a problem
he/she is trying to report is already listed under a PR?  So, we can put a
PR, and also add a newsentry which points people to this PR.

But if you and -doc team thinks that just looking over the index is fine then
I will keep my mouth shtum. :-)

Thanks.
Regards.

  -- Hiten