Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 1996 04:38:17 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jim Riffle <rif@ns.kconline.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   UUCP server configuration

Could someone please point me towards some documentation on how to set up
a UUCP server?  What I am tring to do is set it up to where my system will
accept mail for a domain via uucp.  I was able to find plenty of docs on
how to setup uucp as a client, but I am having real troubles finding docs
on a server for a mail and possiably news domain.

An example would be, say a local BBS wanted to have a domain where they
could get mail/news.  The mail would come to my server where they would
call and pick it up, and post any mail they had outgoing.

Thanks,
Jim Riffle