Date:      Mon, 18 Jun 2001 14:18:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Bruce R. Montague" <brucem@dsl3i239.cruzio.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org
Subject:   Tentative preliminary picobsd FAQ (current?)

I have put a tentative PicoBSD FAQ (current?) at:

 http://www.cse.ucsc.edu/~brucem/pico_notes.htm

I am soliciting additional input, comments, corrections,
etc. Since many people using PicoBSD will know a lot
more about it than I do, I'm sure I've no doubt got
some things exactly backwards... on the other hand,
all the actual procedures described have worked for
me at some point. If you spot any errors, please let
me know. Many Thanks,

 - bruce