Date:      Fri, 15 Sep 2000 11:15:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Vivek Khera <khera@kciLink.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Stable <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: negative proccnt

>> the list manager.  With every other list manager,  I had to do lots of
>> work manually to clean out bogus addresses and such.

RTD> Then look at listar.  It is new to the ports tree, but has been around for
RTD> quite some time.  Originally built as a replacement for majordomo, has
RTD> quite a few of the features and configurability of L-Soft's

It is not worth the trouble to switch again....  Listar botched one
large distribution for me about 1.5 years ago, and that's when I
plunked down the $4500 for the unlimited version of Lyris.  I've saved
more than that in my own time since then.

The native FreeBSD version is allegedly coming out in the next couple
of weeks, so that should solve my zombie problem, and I'll be happier.