Date:      Sat, 05 May 2001 14:43:18 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
To:        chad@DCFinc.com
Cc:        freebsd-small@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Agenda Computing

In message <200105051936.MAA22695@freeway.dcfinc.com> "Chad R. Larson" writes:
: The CPU is a 66MHz NEC VR4118 series, so we would have to start
: with the NetBSD hpmips port, I guess.

Are you sure that isn't the Vr4181?  That comes in a 66MHz model.

The hpcmips port might not be a bad place to start, but it would
require also lots of toolchain support, lots of other things.  And if
you were wanting to burn it into the unit, ala Linux, then you'd have
to get the initialization code from linux, something that might be
hard to obtain.  I don't know how much of the system comes with
source.

Warner