Date:      Tue, 22 Jun 2021 21:43:59 +0900 (JST)
From:      Masachika ISHIZUKA <ish@amail.plala.or.jp>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   make buildworls over NFS

  I want to 'make buildworld' over NFS and they could.
  Recently, I changed to zfs from ufs, and many file are set
uarch (archive flag). (ex. /usr/bin/bzip2)

% make -j4 buildworld
(snip)
>>> Rebuilding the temporary build tree
(snip)
--- host-symlinks ---
Linking host tools into /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/legacy/bin
cp: chflags: /usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/tmp/legacy/bin/bzip2: Operation not supported
*** [host-symlinks] Error code 1

  I can 'make buildworld' after clear uarch flags on all files in
/bin, /sbin, /usr/bin and /usr/sbin.
  Is there any way to 'make buildworld' easier ?
--
Masachika ISHIZUKA