Date:      Wed, 14 May 2003 10:05:35 -0500
From:      Jesus Cash <jesuscash@cox.net>
To:        freebsd-newbies@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Yahoo!!!

I'm pretty much in the same boat as Shannon here. Maybe not as advanced
in Linux, but there was just something in Linux that I felt was off.
I've been telling people I've never said I love an OS before, but I love
FreeBSD.

As for learning curve? What learning curve? :P I pretty much just threw
myself in and have been figuring stuff out for myself. Most importantly,
it's been a FUN learning experience.

-B