Date:      Fri, 15 Aug 2014 06:57:23 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert@komquats.com>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?UmVuw6kgTGFkYW4=?= <rene@freebsd.org>
Cc:        chromium-list freebsd <freebsd-chromium@freebsd.org>, =?UTF-8?B?InBoYWpkYSA+PiBQYXdlxYIgSGFqZGFuLCBKci4i?= <phajdan.jr@chromium.org>
Subject:   Re: chromium 36 almost there ...

In message <53E941E9.1030501=40freebsd.org>, =3D?UTF-8?B?UmVuw6kgTGFkYW4=
=3D?=3D=20
writes:
> Hi,
>=20
> with some help from Pawe=C5=82 Hajdan, who ports Chromium to Gentoo, I
> managed to get Chromium building.... except for some undefined symbols
> during the final link step which are likely due to FreeBSD being
> =23ifdef'd out. I will look into that tomorrow.
>=20
> The good news is that the library collisions are now gone (png, icu) an=
> because the port uses a lot more external dependencies it should build
> faster.
>=20
> The TEST option is known broken currently (and so are a lot of tests
> anyway).
>=20
> I pushed the new WIP version to
> https://github.com/gliaskos/freebsd-chromium/

It builds on 10 amd64 though not on i386. I'm trying it with USE_GCC=3Dan=
y on=20
i386 to see if that helps.

--=20
Cheers,
Cy Schubert <Cy.Schubert=40komquats.com>
FreeBSD UNIX:  <cy=40FreeBSD.org>   Web:  http://www.FreeBSD.org