Date:      Sun,  8 Jan 95 14:59:06 PST
From:      "Ugen J.S.Antsilevich" <ugen@netvision.net.il>
To:        hackers@freefall.cdrom.com, Richard Wackerbarth <rkw@dataplex.net>
Subject:   RE: Cannot make world -- errors in tree

>I think that the sup tree of -current is missing a header file update.
>
>===> sbin/ipfw
>cc -O2   -c /pub/.0/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/sbin/ipfw/ipfw.c
>/pub/.0/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/sbin/ipfw/ipfw.c: In function `show_ipfw':
>/pub/.0/FreeBSD/FreeBSD-current/src/sbin/ipfw/ipfw.c:184: structure has no membe
>r named `fw_bcnt'
As i am in charge of my mumbling code :) i'v checked it.
ip_fw.h is ok and up to date for ipfw.c,and i didn't changed it for a good
couple of weeks so probably you should have also up to date ip_fw.h file.
(For me it is supped ok).May be your include path is bad or got messed and
you include old ip_fw.h version?

--
-=Ugen J.S.Antsilevich=-
NetVision - Israeli Commercial Internet          |  Learning